Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you deliver anywhere in the UK?
Yes, we delivery all our products anywhere in the UK.
2. How long will delivery be?
We aim to delivery all items that are in stock within 3-4 working days.
3. On the day of my delivery, what time will my order be delivered?
Deliveries can be any time between 7am – 6pm.
4. Do you offer a timed delivery service?
At the moment we do not offer a timed delivery service, however we are planning to use this method in the future.
5. Can my order be delivered to a different address?
Online orders can be delivered to a different address.
Telephone order can be delivered to a different address once passing relevant security questions.
6. When I place my order I am being charged for delivery. Why is this?
In order for us to give our customers a transparent costing system most of our prices are plus a delivery charge. The reason for this is quite simply that the delivery cost is subject to which item is ordered and the delivery destination. You will find however, that even when priced this way with delivery added to your overall purchase, Doors will still be very competitive.
7. Will I be contacted before delivery?
If your item is on our standard delivery system (3-4 working days) then a member of the delivery team will contact you informing you of the delivery date. If this delivery date is not acceptable then let them know to arrange another more suitable day. Upon them informing you of the delivery day, you may ask them if they have an estimate time of arrival, although it is normally a 9am – 5pm delivery slot they may be able to give you an idea of the time of day or an am or pm delivery.
8. Will the delivery company carry the goods inside my property?
Due to insurance guidelines as well as transport restrictions, the delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. The transport company are responsible for unloading your order from the delivery vehicle via a tail lift only. They are not responsible for lifting or carrying the goods once unloaded. Bulk items are kerbside delivery only.
9. Will bulk items be unloaded with a crane?
No, all deliveries unless agreed to in writing will be unloaded via a pallet delivery vehicle and the use of a tail lift truck.
10. Which payment methods do you accept?
The payment methods we accept are MasterCard and Visa debit & credit cards (including Visa Electron) as well as Delta, Maestro & Solo debit Cards. We also accept PayPal and Amazon Pay.
11. How is my information secured when using the website?
Eccodoor website uses the latest security systems and only stores customer details.
12. Will my order include a sales receipt?
Yes, you can print off a copy of your sales receipt once you have made your purchase online. We will also email you an order confirmation. Alternatively if you require one to be posted please contact us.
13. Can I get a VAT receipt?
Yes, you can print off a copy of your invoice, which includes our VAT No.
14. If I have a question about a product, who can I contact before I order?
Simply email us using the contact us page using the drop down box select ‘Products’ or call us on +44 (0) 207 582 81 99
15. Can I use the website to reserve items for collection?
Sorry, but this facility is not currently available through the Eccodoor website.
16. How do I get more technical help about a product?
Use the email system on the contact us page and select ‘Products’ as the subject and send us a request for more information or help on any of our products. Alternatively call us on +44 (0) 207 582 81 99 and one of our staff will be happy to help.
17. Do Eccodoor's prices include VAT?
No, all our prices listed on our website exclude VAT and the VAT will be added in the checkout at the Standard rate.
18. Do you offer a trade / bulk discount?
Eccodoor prices are already priced competitively, however should you have a large project enquiry please feel free to call us to discuss the possibility of a discount.